Loan Change Request

To submit a loan change request, please fill out the Revision Request form and submit it to the Financial Aid office. You can request to have loan amounts increased or decreased. 

Please note that the deadline to make changes to your loan is the last day of the semester. If you do not know that date, it can be found on the Academic Calendar for your program.

If the semester end date has passed, please reach out to the Help Desk:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request