You can see a list of all your advisees for a given term in TouroOne. To view your advisees, please follow these steps:
- Log into your TouroOne Portal account (https://touroone.touro.edu/)
- Click on the Advisor tab.
- Click the Advisee Listing button in the Advisor Tools/Helpful Links portlet/box.
- Select the term you wish to view and click the Submit button.
- The Advisee Listing page will display all of your advisees for the selected term, in alphabetical order. It will display the following features:
a) Student Name: Click the name of your advisee to view their contact information, such as address and e-mail. Students with the "Confidential" notation are those that have requested a FERPA block on their account.
b) TouroOne ID #
c) Alternate PIN: Certain students may have an Alternate PIN that they need to register for classes online. When appropriate, provide them with this number so they may register for courses using TouroOne.
d) Student Information: Displays a student’s enrollment and curriculum status.
e) Holds, Test Scores, Transcripts: Click the View link under each of these columns to see the related information in the student’s record.
f) Email your advisees: Click the envelope icon to open the e-mail program on your computer with all of your listed student/advisee’s e-mail addresses automatically entered in the Blind Carbon Copy field. When you see the envelope icon adjacent to a student’s name, you can use it to send an email to just that student.