Grants and Scholarships

In order to receive most grants, you must fill out a FAFSA. Once the FAFSA is completed, your information will be sent to Touro, and the Office of Financial Aid will notify you (via email) of any additional requirements.

Grants, including Federal Pell Grants and the Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), are awarded solely on the basis of financial need. Unlike loans, in general grants do not have to be repaid unless the student has been deemed ineligible or has withdrawn from classes.

There are many outside organizations and programs that offer scholarships and tuition assistance to students. In most cases, in order for the school to receive funds, the student is required to submit a payment voucher to the school, and the school must then bill the program as instructed on the voucher.

Internal grants and scholarships are awarded internally by Touro at Touro's own discretion. In some cases, students must fill out applications to receive these awards. For additional information about grants and scholarships, please contact the Financial Aid Office. If you do not have their contact information, please reach out to the Help Desk for assistance:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request