If you forgot your password to your TouroOne Portal account and do not remember the answers to your previously established security questions, you can simply re-validate your account.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://touroone.touro.edu.
- Click on the Revalidate button.
- Type in your first and last name and your TouroOne ID# (including the 'T') on the next screen. You will also need to select your month and day of birth and type in the last four digits of your social security number. When done, click the Validate button.
- Select the security questions and type in your answers on the next screen. When done, click the Submit button.
- Choose and confirm your password. Your password must meet all password requirements indicated on the screen (1). When done, click the Change Password button (2).
- You will then see the “Activation Process Complete” screen with your username and employee/student email address displayed (1). To log into the TouroOne portal, click on the "Go To Login" button
For a step-by-step guide on how to re-validate your account, please click here to read the help document.