Apply for Federal Work Study

To apply for Federal Work Study, you must first indicate on the FAFSA that you would like to be considered for Federal Work Study.

When you receive your financial aid package, you should see "Federal Work Study" listed as an award if you have been deemed eligible.

Eligible students must find a job within the school. You will find a list of open positions in the Federal Work Study section of the Financial Services tab in the Touro One portal

For additional information on Federal Work Study opportunities, please reach out to the Help Desk:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request