PLEASE BE AWARE WHEN DROPPING A COURSE: SOME FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Before dropping any courses, it is important to check your program's Academic Calendar. The date of the drop will determine:
1) The amount of tuition for which you are liable. For more information, please visit this page: https://help.touro.edu/hc/en-us/articles/218404317-Withdrawal-Policy
2) The grade which appears on the official/unofficial transcript
*If you need to drop all of your courses or your last registered class, you will need to fill out the Add/Drop Form at the bottom of this article. Please complete the form and submit it to your academic advisor.
*If you are trying to drop your class after the add/drop period: please consult your academic advisor before doing so. You could be financially liable and it could effect your grades and Financial Aid.
The Steps to Drop a Course:
1. Log into your TouroOne Portal account at https://touroone.touro.edu/
2. Click on the 'Registration' tab at the top of the page
3. Click the 'Add/Drop Classes' button in the 'Register Now' portlet. Please note: there are two places that you can click Add or Drop Classes
4. Select the term that you want to register for from the drop down list and then click the 'Submit' button
5. Under the Current Schedule list, from the Action dropdown menu, choose from the options made available for you which may include Web Drop/Delete and Web Drop Partial Refund
6. Click the 'Submit Changes' button