If you do not remember your TouroOne portal username and password, you will need to revalidate your account on the TouroOne portal. You may also have to revalidate if you want to change your password, but you do not remember your security questions.
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the TouroOne Portal: https://touroone.touro.edu
2. Click on the Revalidate button
3. Type in your first and last name and your TouroOne ID# (including the 'T') on the next screen. You will also need to select your month and day of birth and type in the last four digits of your social security number. When done, click the Validate button
4. Choose security questions and type in your answers on the next screen. When done, click the Submit button.
5. Choose and confirm your password. Your password must meet all password requirements indicated on the screen (1). When done, click the Change Password button (2)
6. You will then see the “Activation Process Complete” screen with your username and employee/student email address displayed
7. To log into the TouroOne portal, click on the "Go To Login" button
Watch the video: